Domestic Support Workers in South Dublin
MyHomecare is currently recruiting Domestic support workers in South Dublin to complete cleaning duties in one’s own home as a part of maternity services. The ideal candidate would have previous cleaning experience and would also be a kind and understanding individual who can work on their own initiative.
What are the Job Benefits for Domestic Support Workers in South Dublin?
- Excellent rates of pay
- 3 Hour Block shifts available
- Subsidised training provided on ALL mandatory certs
- 1 free uniform
- Monthly rosters provided in advance
- Training is provided
What are the Job Requirements for Domestic Support Workers in South Dublin?
- Previous cleaning experience is essential
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting for Myhomecare
- Introduction to Children’s First and Infection Control is essential – training can be provided
- Applicants must me legally eligible to work in Ireland
What are the duties of Domestic Support Workers in South Dublin?
- Household Duties such as: Cleaning, Laundry, Ironing
- Cleaners must be able to deliver a top quality cleaning service.
- Meal prep
- Communicating with the family regarding any additional duties that are needed.
All candidates applying for the Domestic Support Worker Jobs in South Dublin will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Domestic Support Worker in South Dublin please send an updated CV to Ruth Gaffney at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number JO-1907-434010 in the Subject Bar or alternatively you can contact her on 01 947 6255 for more information concerning the position of Domestic Support Worker in South Dublin. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.