Domestic Support Workers in South Dublin and Kildare
MyHomecare is currently recruiting Domestic Support Workers in South Dublin and Kildare to complete domestic and cleaning duties in one’s own home as a part of maternity services. The ideal candidate would have previous cleaning experience and would also be a kind and understanding individual who can work on their own initiative.
The Job Benefits associated with a Domestic Support Worker in South Dublin and Kildare?
- Excellent rates of pay
- 3 Hour Block shifts available
- Subsidised training provided on ALL mandatory certs
- 1 free uniform
- Monthly rosters provided in advance
The Job Requirements associated with a Domestic Support Worker in South Dublin and Kildare?
- Previous cleaning experience is essential
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting for Myhomecare
- Introduction to Children’s First and Infection Control is essential – training can be provided
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
The duties of a Domestic Support Worker in South Dublin and Kildare?
- Household Duties such as: Cleaning, Laundry, Ironing etc.
- Cleaners must deliver a top-quality cleaning service
- Meal prep
- Communicating with the family in relation to any additional cleaning duties needed.
All candidates that are interested in applying for the Domestic Support Worker Jobs in South Dublin and Kildare will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of a Domestic Support Worker in South Dublin and Kildare please send an updated CV to Ruth Gaffney at email@example.com quoting the Job Reference number JO-1907-434010 in the Subject Bar or alternatively you can contact her on 01 947 6255 for more information concerning the position of Domestic Support Worker in South Dublin and Kildare. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.