Domestic Support Workers Cork
MyHomecare is currently recruiting Domestic support workers to complete domestic duties in one’s own home as apart of the maternity services. The ideal candidate would have previous domestic experience and would also be a Kind and understanding individual who is capable of working on their own initiative.
MyHomecare Job Benefits:
• Excellent rates of pay
• 3 Hour Block shifts available
• We provide updating of all mandatory courses required
• 1 free uniform
• Monthly rosters provided in advance
• Previous Domestic experience
• Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
• Previous experience working with children is desirable but not essential.
• Infection Control & Introduction to Children’s 1st is a requirement – training can be provided
• Household Duties such as: Ironing, Cleaning, Laundry and general domestic duties
• Meal prep
• Liaising with the family in relation to any additional duties needed.
All candidates applying for the Domestic Support Worker Jobs in Cork will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Domestic Support Worker in Cork please send an updated CV to Rowena O Donovan firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can contact her on 0214626128 for more information concerning the position of Domestic Support Worker in Cork Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.