Domestic Support Workers in South Dublin
MyHomecare is currently recruiting Domestic support workers in South Dublin to complete domestic duties in one’s own home as a part of maternity services. The ideal candidate would have previous domestic experience and would also be a kind and understanding individual who can work on their own initiative.
What are the Job Benefits for Domestic Support Workers in South Dublin?
- Excellent rates of pay
- 3 Hour Block shifts available
- Subsidised training provided on ALL mandatory certs
- 1 free uniform
- Monthly rosters provided in advance
- Training is provided
What are the Job Requirements for Domestic Support Workers in South Dublin?
- Previous Domestic experience is essential
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting for Myhomecare
- Previous experience working with children is desirable but not essential.
- Infection Control & Introduction to Children’s First is essential – training can be provided
What are the Domestic Support Workers in South Dublin Duties?
- Household Duties such as: Cleaning, Laundry, Ironing and general domestic duties
- Meal prep
- Communicating with the family in relation to any additional duties needed.
All candidates applying for the Domestic Support Worker Jobs in South Dublin will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Domestic Support Worker in South Dublin please send an updated CV to Ruth Gaffney at email@example.com quoting the Job Reference number JO-1907-434010 in the Subject Bar or alternatively you can contact her on 01 947 6255 for more information concerning the position of Domestic Support Worker in South Dublin. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.