Domestic Support Workers for the Cork City Area
Myhomecare is currently recruiting Domestic Support Workers for Cleaning duties in one’s own home as part of the maternity services. The Ideal Candidate for this position would have to have previous cleaning experience and must be caring and reliable individual who is capable of working on their own initiative.
Myhomecare Job Benefits:
• Excellent Rate of Pay
• 3 Hours Block shifts available
• We provide updating of all mandatory courses required
• Full PPE provided
• Up to 500 refer a friend fee provided
• Full and Part-time Work available
• Previous Domestic/Cleaning experience
• Infection Control and Manual Handling is a requirement – training can be provided
• Previous experience working with children is desirable but not essential.
• Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
• Must have a Full driver’s license with access to own transport
Myhomecare Job Responsibilities:
• Household Duties such as: Ironing, Cleaning, Laundry and General Domestic Duties
• Meal Prep
• Liaising with the family in relation to any additional duties needed.
To apply for Domestic Support Workers in Cork City please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1907-433829