Domestic Maternity Support Workers Dublin
MyHomecare is currently recruiting Domestic Maternity support workers for a range of maternity roles within the homecare setting. A domestic maternity support worker will understand the impact that a new baby can have on the family as a whole and they will be able to offer care and support to the family. The Ideal Candidate for this position would be a caring and reliable individual with previous Domestic and children’s experience.
MyHomecare Job Benefits:
• Excellent rates of pay
• 3 Hour Block shifts available
• We provide updating of all mandatory courses required
• 1 free uniform
• Monthly rosters provided in advance
• Previous Domestic experience
• Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
• Previous experience working with children is desirable.
• Infection Control & Introduction to Children’s 1st is a requirement – training can be provided
• Household Duties such as: Ironing, Cleaning, Laundry and general domestic duties
• Meal prep
• Preparing bottles for the baby when required.
• Changing nappies
• Liaising with the family in relation to any additional duties needed.
All candidates applying for the Domestic Maternity Support Worker Jobs in South Dublin will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Domestic Maternity Support Worker in Dublin, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information concerning the position of Domestic Maternity Support Worker in Dublin. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.