MyHomecare are currently recruiting for Domestic Cleaners to work in South & West Dublin, Kildare and Wicklow to complete domestic cleaning duties in our client’s homes as a part of maternity services.
The ideal candidate would have previous cleaning experience and would also be a kind and understanding individual who can work on their own initiative.
The Job Benefits associated with a Domestic Cleaner?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Minimum of 3 Hour Block shifts available
- Subsidised training provided on ALL mandatory certs
- Monthly rosters provided in advance
The Job Requirements associated with a Domestic Cleaner?
- Previous cleaning experience is essential
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting for Myhomecare
- Introduction to Children’s First and Manual Handling is essential – training can be provided
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
The duties of a Domestic Cleaner:
- Household Duties such as: Cleaning, Laundry, Ironing etc.
- Cleaners must deliver a top-quality cleaning service
- Meal prep
- Communicating with the family in relation to any additional cleaning duties needed.
All candidates that are interested in applying for the Domestic Cleaners position in South & West Dublin, Kildare and Wicklow will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of a Domestic Cleaner please send an updated CV to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference number JO-1907-434010 in the Subject Bar.
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.