MyHomecare are recruiting a Clinical Nurse Manager for the South region. The rate of pay for this role is €21 per hour.
The suitable candidate must be available to travel to our Cork office for meetings and as the business requires. Travel throughout the South region of Ireland is a part of this position and applicants must hold a full clean drivers’ licence.
The Clinical Nurse Manager is essentially the person accountable for sales performance and results. They report to the Lead Clinical Nurse Manager and disseminate information to a team to ensure that service levels are consistent and maintained to the highest standard and that the client has a single point of contact within the team in a true partnership arrangement.
Duties of the role will include but are not limited to;
- Attending meetings with the HSE and other stakeholders where required.
- Working with a team to ensure service is satisfactory.
- Planning and implementing initiatives and business with prospect service users requiring a managed solution service.
- Carrying out orientation for and supervision of new staff where requested.
- Delivering assessment protocols to agreed standards.
- Maintaining documentation on service users care provision.
- Visiting clients during the period of their service provision reviewing updates, delivery of service and feedback on service.
- Carrying out checks, completing client and staff feedback forms.
- Monitoring client satisfaction.
- Working as part of a regional team and travelling throughout the South region is a large part of the role.
- Proof of current and in-date ABA registration.
- Proof of in date certs in mandatory courses such as Patient Moving & Handling and CPR.
- All candidates must have a strong understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Candidates are required to have excellent interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be fully proficient in basic IT systems.
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
To apply, please send an updated CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number JO-2207-496791 in the subject bar of your email.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*