MyHomecare are seeking to recruit FETAC Level 5 or higher Qualified Homecare Assistants with childrens experience in Ardee, Co Louth to work with both our paediatric and elderly clients within the community. The ideal candidate will have worked for at minimum 6 months previously with both paediatric and elderly clients and have a valid Patient Moving & Handling cert.
Our requirements for a Children's Homecare Assistant in Ardee, Co Louth:
- Minimum QQI/FETAC Level 5 modules of Care Skills & Care of the Older Person, Full Level 5 Certificate in Healthcare or Pre Nursing, or be in the process of completing your Level 5. Undergraduate Level 8 Nursing/Midwifery students also welcome to apply. Applicants with an additional Childcare Qualification are also deemed a distinct advantage.
- Current Garda Vetting and willingness to complete Garda Vetting with MyHomecare
- Valid Patient Moving & Handling Certificate
- Valid CPR/BLS/First Aid Certificate
- Car and driving license not required but is an advantage
- Valid Child Protection Cert or willingness to complete same with MyHomecare
- Previous experience caring for a child in a healthcare or homecare environment.
MyHomecare benefits of Children's Homecare Assistants in Ardee, Co Louth:
- Competitive rates starting at €12.50 hourly
- we aim to provide you with clients in as close proximity to your locality as possible
- the opportunity of training and development in your mandatory certificates
- the chance to be part of a wonderful multi-disciplinary team
- No need for paper time-sheets with the use of our App Nursebuddy
- Rotas completed one month in advance
esponsibilities for Children's Homecare Assistants in Ardee, Co Louth:
Providing personal care & social assistance to a client in the comfort of their own home.
- Assisting the client in all aspects of daily living
- Adhering to the care plan of each client set out by our own Nurse Assessor
All applications with MyHomecare will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Due to the large volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If this role of Qualified Children's Homecare Assistant in Ardee, Co Louth sounds like the role for you, or you would link more information send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Shannan on 01 947 6255 quoting JO-1801-367249