Myhomecare are seeking experienced Home Care Assistants to work with children with disabilities in Dublin 24 and surrounding areas
The Ideal Candidate for this Home Care Role will be friendly and caring with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They must also have fluent English and have an enthusiastic approach to work. Experience caring for children with disabilities is essential. Hours available to suit your work life balance today.
Homecare Workers Job Benefits:
- Excellent rates of pay and holiday days.
- Rosters will be completed one month in advance.
- We provide full in-house training and Personal Development programs.
- A wonderful opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- To deliver a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Deliver patient centred care at all times while assisting clients with personal care and social needs.
- Assist clients in all aspects of daily living.
Homecare Workers must have the following:
- Experience caring for children with disabilities essential.
- All applicants applying for the position of Homecare Worker for Children with disabilities in Dublin 24 must have the relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification.
- Full valid in date Driving licence is desirable, but not essential.
- Must be willing to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
- Immunisation against Hepatitis B is essential.
All candidates applying for this role will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Assistants for children with disabilities in Tallaght, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Or Call Sarah - 01-9476255 / 1800400900 for more information concerning this position. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.