Myhomecare are currently recruiting Registered Children’s Nurses & Registered General Nurses with paediatric experience in the Co Louth area to care for children with complex care needs in their own home setting.The ideal nurse for this Homecare Nursing position will be a caring, professional and flexible candidate who should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an enthusiastic approach to work. Respecting Confidentiality and privacy at all times as a trusted team member. Ability to interact with clients and achieve ADL in a professional manner.
Homecare Nursing Job Benefits:
- Excellent working conditions and competitive rates of pay day shift Monday - Friday 25 Per Hour Night Shift Monday-Friday 28 per hour Night shift Saturday 43.30 Sunday Night 50 per hour
- Rosters will be completed one month in advance.
- We provide professional training and Personal Development programs.
- My Homecare provide full and part time Homecare Nursing Jobs in Co Louth
- Ad hoc shifts also available with MyHomecare.
- There is the opportunity for Homecare Nurses to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a Homecare setting.
- One free uniform for newly activated Homecare Nurses.
- A goodwill incentive for all newly activated Nurses in the form of a €100 towards your INMO registration.
- Refer another nurse and if they are activated for work a fee will be awarded to the referrer of €150 when the newly activated Nurse has worked 120 hours for us.
- Free Garda Vetting for the month of May
- For current Nurses – when they are due to renew their INMO membership, if they have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past 12 months, we will pay €100 towards the renewal of their registration fee.
- Subsidised training on all mandatory certs such as Patient Moving and Manual Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Children’s First, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour.
Homecare Nursing Job Responsibilities:
- MyHomecare Nurses deliver a quality service, while meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- MyHomecare Nurses deliver patient centred care at all times while assisting clients with personal care and daily living activities.
- MyHomecare Nurses recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual.
- MyHomecare Nurses will liaise with the Multidisciplinary Team and the client’s family members to ensure the best patient outcomes are achieved.
Homecare Nurses must have the following:
- Homecare Nurses must provide proof of active registration with An Bord Altranais.
- Homecare Nurses with Tracheostomy experience, TPN experience, Peg Experience is an advantage depending on the case. Refresher Training can be arranged if necessary.
- You must be willing to undertake reference checking and Garda Vetting is essential.
- Nurses applying for Homecare Nursing Jobs in Co Louth must have up-to-date certificates in Manual Handling, CPR, Elder Abuse and Infection Control.
- Training can be provided within your first 6 weeks.
- You must be registered with the INMO or affiliated union.
- You must provide full Immunisations and Vaccination history.
- You must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
- All Nurses applying for Homecare Nursing Jobs in Co Louth
- Must have an excellent command of the English Language.
All applications for the above mentioned jobs will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for Homecare Nursing Jobs in Co Louth with Myhomecare or for any further information concerning the role of Homecare Nurse in Co Louth please contact Jennifer Larkin on 1800400900 or Email me with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org