Care Assistant Required in Termonfeckin!
MyHomecare are currently recruiting for caring and considerate healthcare assistants to join our team to work with the elderly and people with disabilities one on one in their own home.
At MyHomecare we provide services that have been designed to assist expecting mothers, babies, young and older adults from birth to retirement and beyond. We ensure that people can live independently at home and in their own communities Nationwide.
We are committed to taking care of our Healthcare Assistant colleagues as much as our clients. If you have experience as a healthcare assistant, please reach out to us at MyHomecare.
For those who may not have qualifications, we provide full training and development through our Care Academy. We now provide a subsidised QQI scheme, so if you are interested in a career as a healthcare assistant, we can support you to this!
Benefits of becoming a member of the MyHomecare team
- Competitive rates of pay, starting at €14 per hour with higher rates on Sundays and bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Access to a fuel card (discounts on fuel)
- Mileage allowance depending on location
- Sign on bonus of €250
- Flexible hours to suit your availability
- Refer a friend benefit scheme – earn up to €500
- Patient Moving & Handling and CPR Training provided
- Full PPE Provided
- Paid Garda Vetting
- Free uniform
- Monthly & Quarterly employee rewards
- Statutory sick pay
- We offer access to fuel discount cards
The Ideal Healthcare Assistant
- Full clean driving licence desirable.
- Completed QQI Level 5 Care Skills & Care of the Older Person or with experience, be willing to undertake QQI Level 5 care skills & care of the older person (subsidised through our Care Academy)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Calm, polite, friendly and professional individual who has a caring nature.
Apply Today and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you very soon!