Please note we do not provide visas or sponsorship for this role. You must have the right to work in Ireland and provide a valid Visa to be considered for this role.
MyHomecare are specialists in high quality, personal one to one care.
MyHomecare are currently recruiting Homecare Assistants to join their expanding base in North Dublin.
MyHomecare has a proven track record of exceptional support for both clients and carers.
We are currently recruiting for care assistants in Finglas, Poppintree, Santry, Cabra, Ballymun Beaumount
Benefits of working with MyHomeCare:
· Competitive rates starting from €14 per hour. Premium rates available for nights, weekends, Sundays, and bank holidays.
· Salary paid weekly.
· Sign on bonus of €250 for 100 hours worked.
· Comprehensive Induction training
· In-house training scheme for ALL mandatory certificates
· Flexible start dates and scheduling to promote work life balance.
· Dedicated bookings team – with out of hours support till 11pm
· Access to DCI Fuelcard offering discounts on fuel.
· Employee of the Quarter – €100 One4All Voucher
· Employee of the Year – €200 One4All Voucher
· Refer a Friend – €500 – Nurse / €300 – HCA / €150 Domestic Support (Your referral must work 150 Hours for you to receive payment)
· Free garda vetting.
· Free uniform.
· Career Progression
· Subsidised QQI Courses available through our Care Academy
· Brilliant opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
Requirements of a care assistant:
· QQI Level 5 Modules: Care Skills and Care of the Older Person.
· If you have experience, we provide full training and support through our Care Academy.
· Willingness to undergo Garda vetting – provided through MyHomecare.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in the English language—written and verbal.
· Valid Visa with the right to work in Ireland (if applicable)
· Full driving license and access to a car
Learn more about us and see what it’s like to work with us on Myhomecare.ie!