The Business Development Manager is essentially the person accountable for leading the team to generate sales performance and results. They will report weekly to the management team and distribute information to a regional team which includes a Booking Coordinator.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for liaising with and providing information in relation to recruitment needs within their region to the Centralised Recruitment Team Lead.
We operate a hybrid working model currently and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work from home in addition to our Galway city office.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to:
- Business Development - Generating new business from lead generation, area knowledge, client visits, social media, networking events and word of mouth.
- Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets set out by your manager
- Leading and coaching your team, conducting performance reviews, communicating clearly recruitment deficits within your region to the Centralised Recruitment Team Lead.
- Account Management - having a regular presence in healthcare facilities/hospitals through weekly contact calls and client visits.
- Managing complaints and incidents (external staff), and liaising with HR when necessary, ensuring all documentation is fully completed.
- Minimum of 2 years Business Development experience to include telesales, cold calling, client visits and field sales etc.
- Experienced people manager with experience in managing a team
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding targets/KPI’s set
- Previous experience in pitching business to all levels of management
- Then ability to manage time is a large part of this role; It is essential that applicants are proficient in managing their time successfully
- Travelling throughout the West of Ireland is a large part of the role; applicants must have access to a car and hold a full clean driver’s licence
- Strong written and oral communication, and proficiency in the English Language
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office
- Maternity benefits
- Excellent holiday entitlements
- Commission and bonus schemes available
- Flexible working arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional health and pension scheme
To apply for this role, please send an updated CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number JO-2207-496795 in the subject bar of your application.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*