Would you like to work as a carer for myhomecare.ie?
- If you have completed a carer course
- If you are a caring person and have a genuine interest in helping others
- If you have experience of caring for a loved one and would like to become a Homecare Assistant
If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you.
Contact the office nearest you today for more information:
- Dublin: (01) 473 0474
- Dundalk: (042) 93 52723
- Galway: (091) 762 426
- Cork: (021) 427 9916
By clicking on the link below you will be taken to the Carer Registration form. When you have completed the basic carer registration you will be taken directly to you Carer dashboard where you can fill in your on-line profile, view historic job applications, view bookmarked jobs and subscribe to email job alerts. When you have completed your on-line profile a member of staff will contact you at their earliest convenience.
Alternatively please fill out your details in the form below and a member of our recruitment staff will contact you as soon as possible.
Myhomecare use an operating system to record time and attendance accurately through the use GPS technology called Nursebuddy, By registering for work with Myhomecare, you accept the terms and conditions of the use of this technology.
What does this mean for you?
- More face to face time with clients
- Real time information about current and forthcoming tasks
- Reduced paperwork and less miscommunication errors
- Payment Transparency and Reassurance
- NurseBuddy connects you to your dedicated Myhomecare coordinator