Board Members include:
Clinical governance in Myhomecare is described as the system through which all teams are accountable for the quality, safety and experience of patients in the care they have delivered.
Clinical governance is an integral component of governance arrangements, where:
- Each individual, as part of a team, knows the purpose and function of leadership and accountability for good clinical and social care
- Each individual, as part of a team, knows their responsibility, level of authority and who they are accountable to
- Each individual, as part of a team, understands how the principles of clinical governance can be applied in their diverse practice;
- A culture of trust, openness, respect and caring is evident among managers, clinicians, staff and service users
- Each individual, as part of a team, consistently demonstrates a commitment to the principles of clinical governance in decision making and clinical governance is embedded within the overall corporate governance arrangement in realising improved outcomes for patients.