As eHealth Coordinator it is my responsibility to expand eHealth & connected health projects within Myhomecare, and develop new projects to integrate eHealth applications and technology into the routine delivery of home care nationwide.
As eHealth Projects Coordinator, I engage with research organisations to ensure we are developing our ehealth projects in line with best-practice of the National HSE eHealth Strategy.
- To expand Nursebuddy or similar service to clients within Myhomecare.
- To promote Myhomecare Connect through partnership development.
- To launch, manage and evaluate eHealth pilot projects and to produce recommendations for roll-out through the regional teams to expand the service.
- To provide eHealth management with assistance on emerging eHealth projects, including needs assessments, new proposals, policies and procedures, pilot projects, roll-out, and report writing.
- To demonstrate commitment to Myhomecare eHealth Vision.
Our latest project is the MyHomecare Connect app, which puts your loved one at the centre of their care. It is a individualised platform bringing clinical and social elements together to enable Client independence. Our App promotes effective communication and Safety reassurance through featured tiles such as;
- My Health Record – Where in which health readings are stored. Health Readings are taken by the carer/Nurse in there shift and once they update this in their records it is available for the family immediately.
- My Motion Activity- The motion activity Tile is an active live feed to know where in the home your loved one is. The record all of the data comes from ambient devices in the home.
- My Calendar- Online calendar of Appointments and Social events that is on locally to encourage socialisation.
- My Fitness Plan- Tailored exercise routine videos to encourage activity and movement.
- My Circle – Messenger Service for all involved with the client. When there is any change in app notifications highlight the new information.
All information is important when you are providing a supporting circle of care for your loved one. Simple examples, such as the arrival of a carer, knowing your loved one has been up and about through motion detectors or having access to medical readings when they are taking can limit your level of intervening therefore improving client independence.
To learn more about Myhomecare Connect or to speak with Samantha please call Samantha Myles on Freephone 1800 400 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org