- Recognised by the HSE as a preferred supplier of homecare.
- Irish owned company providing premium care since 2006.
- Continuously monitored to provide the highest quality service.
- Passionate, trustworthy and qualified homecare staff.
Our Care Services
Our homecare services have been designed to assist expecting mothers, babies, young and older adults from birth to retirement and beyond.
Evidence has shown that people are happier and live longer within their own home. Our Homecare Nurse Managers are ready to assist you with every aspect of your health and well-being in the comfort of your own home.
4 Step Guide to Myhomecare
- Free consultation to assess the nature and level of care needed.
- Design a care plan to meet your individual requirements with the advice, care and support of the MDT.
- Assign a homecare team to match your needs.
- Our dedicated Homecare Nurse Manager will continuously monitor and review the service delivery to ensure you are entirely satisfied with the care provided.
What We Do – Our Core Services
Caring For Your Little One
We understand that there is nothing more important than your child’s well-being. We provide premium community care services to children with both special needs and special care requirements throughout Ireland and specialise in the provision of care to infants and children with tracheostomy nationwide.
From birth to retirement, companionship to around the clock care, we provide the level of care you need at various stages in your life. Independence is empowering and Myhomecare empowers our clients to live with dignity at home in the knowledge that they will receive the best possible care.
Our combined approach to care and technology supports independence for all age groups. Our caregivers and nurses promote the use of app technology which features reminders for appointments, low-intensity exercise programmes and medication reminders.
The client’s niece in the UK was ‘very impressed with Gloria’s care in regards to her uncle Matthew’ She said ‘Gloria’s work is highly recommendable’. She was delighted how ‘clean & tidy her uncle’s house was’. She also said she really appreciated the extra work Gloria did to come back the next day to clean
Just to say that our Aileen has been a great help and reassurance over the past few days-she is an angel! I cannot recommend her highly enough,talk about just the tonic that was needed. I’ve been praising her to my GP too and hopefully I can pass on your details to her practice so Aileen will find more work through you in Kerry in the future.